In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account: means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by Users to process and track their orders;
- Content: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- Cookie: means a small text file placed on your computer by Newlands Equestrian. when you move through this Web Site and / or utilise the functions provided by account creation, etc;
- Data: means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- Newlands Equestrian or newlandsequestrian.com: means Newlands Equestrian, Newlands Farm, Newlands Lane, Epworth, North Lincolnshire, DN9 1JA, UK;
- Service: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Newlands Equestrian makes available through this Website either now or in the future;
- System: means any online communications infrastructure that Newlands Equestrian. makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- User or Users: means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Newlands Equestrian and is acting in the course of their employment; and
- Website: means the website that you are currently using (NewlandsEquestrian.com) and any sub-domains of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Who we are:
Our website address is: https://newlandsequestrian.com. This site is owned and operated by S&M Hewson T/A Newlands Equestrian. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order for the services we provide and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. This includes your title, name and email address. We will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily.
When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your permission for such use and only use it in the capacity described. Typically, we will use your data for 4 purposes:
- Answering your queries: Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its products or services or their quality or availability), we shall use the data you provide to respond to your question
- Requesting a Brochure or Promotional Literature: We may use personal data you submit to us when requesting information from us for the purpose of fulfilling your request
- Marketing communications: Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about our services which we believe may be of interest to you. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from (“opt-out” of) such communications
- Service Fullfilment / Billing: Were we have provided services to you we will use the personal information you provide to send you an invoice and/or to process your payments
This website is hosted in the United Kingdom by a dedicated hosting organisation. The hosting organisation is contractually bound to implement measures to help protect your personal data and not to process such data except in accordance with our instructions. Any future hosting organisation used in relation to this site will be similarly bound.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal data with any third party.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Please use the contact form on our contact page to get in touch with us. You can also email us using the email address on that page or write to us directly at Newlands Equestrian, Newlands Farm, Newlands Lane, Epworth, N.Lincs DN9 1JA.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Under UK data protection law, your rights include:
A right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data to which you have previously consented;
A right to obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you (we reserve the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right);
A right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing; and
A right to have incorrect personal data we hold about you corrected